IV WorkShop of Electronic Publication
Novosibirsk, Akademgorodok, ICT SB RAS, 1999, April, 21 - 23.
Internet electronic publications can be the best means of the on-time presentation of scientific results. The generation of the electronic
versions of current periodicals as well as preprints, reports and electronic journals has been so fast and vigorous that we can foresee a drastic
increase in the popularity of electronic publications in the world scientific community.
Electronic publications provide the basis for the Informational Medium of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of sciences which is
being developed within the project of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) "Development and support of the
informational and computer medium of the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of sciences".
Items for Discussion:
- Preparation electronic version of the mathematical and technical texts.
- Representation Full Text of data in Internet.
- Electronic magazines, journals and electronic editions.
- Information systems in Internet.
- Internet application to instruction and educational activities.
- Library Networks and Library information systems.
- TeX service and Mathematics on the WEB.
- Internet Security.
- Academic Yurii I. Shokin (Presidium of SB RAS, Novosibirsk) - co-chairman,
- Professor Flemming Topsoe (University of Copenhagen, Denmark) - co-chairman,
- Professor Anatolii M. Fedotov (Institute of Computation Technologies SB RAS, Novosibirsk) - vice chairman,
- Dr. Pavel Bogomjakov (Institute of Computation Technologies, Novosibirsk) - academic secretary,
- Professor Nikolay A. Kolchanov (Institute of Citologies and Genetics SB RAS, Novosibirsk),
- Professor Alexei B. Zizcenko (Mathematical Institute RAS, Moscow),
- Dr. Yurii M. Zybarev (NSU, Novosibirsk),
- Professor Sergei V. Znamensky (Program System Institute, Pereslavl-Zalessky)
- Professor Boris S. Elepov (State Scientific Library, Novosibirsk),
- Professor Aleksandr G. Marchuk (Institute of Information Science Systems, Novosibirsk),
- Professor Boris Ya. Ryabko (Telecommunication Institute, Novosibirsk),
The others workshops on Electronic publications:
© 1999, Siberian Branch of Russian Academy of Science, Novosibirsk